RubberGem may not accept end-of-life tyres subject to the following conditions:
- RubberGem does not accept dirty tyres; i.e. tyres covered in mud, paint, or other foreign objects.
- RubberGem does not accept bicycle or moped tyres.
- RubberGem does not accept old tyres covered with Algae.
- RubberGem does not accept puncture-proof tyres or tyres with thin coloured sealant.
- RubberGem does not accept tyres with rims.
If you send us used tyres that do not meet our conditions, you may be subject to a disposal fee. For more information or to discuss any of these points, please contact our office.
- We collect end-of-life tyres and conveyor belts and convert them into valuable products.
- We do not burn or landfill end-of-life tyres and conveyor belts.
- We prefer to collect rubber wastes that meet our production requirements. The clean recycled rubber can be a potential replacement for natural rubber. Our process is environmentally friendly, and our quality control team closely monitors each step.
- We split end-of-life tyres and conveyor belts into rubber, steel and textile and use each element in various applications.
We take care of the logistics with a hassle-free process to collect and recycle your end-of-life OTR tyres & conveyor belts into durable products used worldwide. Please contact us to request a booking.